The transfer window is due to close in a little over 2 days time. This is that time when clubs will be eager to get their priorities right. Last day ended with Fernando Torres going out of Chelsea on a 2 year loan deal to Ac Milan. It didn’t take much long for the Blues to replace him with Loic Remy. Chelsea have reached an agreement both with the club and the player. The French striker, who was highly linked with a move to Anfield initially, have signed for Chelsea instead. It will give Jose Mourinho more attacking options with the departure of Torres. Chelsea has been rumoured to have paid the 10 million release clause.
Apart from Remy, here are some of the other transfers that happened yesterday :
Manchester United have confirmed that they have agreed a deal to sign Netherlands international Daley Blind from Ajax subject to personal and medical terms.
Tottenham aquires Benjamin Stambouli from Montpellier
Lucas Evangelista, the Brazilian attacker has left Sao Paulo and signed for Udinese. The Brazilian player signed the contract in the presence of his agent Ribeiro
Sassuolo has acquired the duties of Taider from Southampton. The deal is worth 7 million which includes an initial loan deal with an option to buy.
Maxime Lestienne is already in Genoa. Genoa have completed the deal operationally. The deal is worth a 20 milllion which includes an initial loan with an option to buy.
Jose Holebas signs with As Roma. Roma have paid 3 million for the Greek international. Roma hopes that, he and Manolas will bridge the gap due to the departure of Mehdi Benatia.
Sampdoria has officially aquired the services of Matias Silvestre from Inter Milan. The contract is said to be a one year deal.
LATEST TRANSFER RUMOURS AND NEWS :
- Juventus give their hopes on Falcao with Real Madrid entering the race. Juventus have enquired to Manchester United on Mexican striker Javier Hernandez. Manchester United has responded that the player is available on a 2 million loan deal with an option to buy for 17 million euros.
- Granda seems to have been interested in Algerian wing back Djamel Mesbah. They have enquired to Parma about the same.
- Boriello and Obinna has been pursued on by Palermo. Palermo has made it clear that they want another striker. It could be either Boriello or Obinna.
- Suso under surveillance by Milan. One of the biggest prospects from Liverpool, Suso has been scouted by Milan. They are interested. He was on a loan to Almeria last season. The winger is a new name in the transfer list for Milan as they look to bolster their attack.
- Manchester United have confirmed that they have agreed a deal to sign Netherlands international Daley Blind from Ajax subject to personal and medical terms.