India defeated West Indies by 5 wickets chasing 261 at Green Park, kanpur and won the 3 match Series 2-1. Here is the few statistical highlights from 3rd ODI
* West Indies lost their 1st match out of three ODIs played in Kanpur. One each against India and Sri Lanka
* Kirean Powell registered his 2nd ODI Fifty against India and 5th Overall
* Darren Bravo scored 3 consecutive fifties in this series, 2nd West Indian to register 3 Fifty plus scores in a ODI Series
* Shikhar Dhawan got his 3rd Man of the Match Award this year.
* Virat Kohli has got Man of the Series award for the 3rd Time in ODIs.
* Shikhar Dhawan has recorded his 5th in his 28th ODI Innings, emulating Upul Tharanga’s feat for Sri Lanka. Both share a record for registering the first five ODI centuries in least number of innings (28). This century is his 2nd against WesIndies.
* Yuvraj Singh scored his 5th Fifty against West Indies, 51st in ODIs.
* Shikhar Dhawan now scored 6 International Centuries in 2013, which is most by any player.
* 6 Number of Successive series India won for the 2nd time in ODIs.
* Darren Bravo registered his 6th ODI Fifty against India and 15th Overall
* Marlon Samuels registered his 7th ODI Fifty against India and 23rd Overall
* 8 Fifty plus scores have been recorded by west indies batsmen, which is most by West Indies in a 3 match ODI series
* India have won all 10 matches when Dhawan scored Fifty or more
* Ravi Rampaul became 14th west Indian bowler to claim 100 ODI wickets
* 22 International hundreds have been made for India this Year, Highest by any team this year
* India registered their 50th ODI win against West Indies, lost 59 out of 112 ODIs played (NR 2 and Tied 1)
* MS Dhoni became 3rd batsman to remain unbeaten for 50 times in winning cause. Micheal Bevan (53) and Steve Waugh (50) are the other two.
* MS Dhoni’s outstanding average of 74.57 is the highest among the batsman with at least 1000 runs in a winning cause in ODIs, He scored 4773 runs in 134 matches
* Shikhar Dhawan’s 73 ball century is his quickest in ODIs
* Shikhar Dhawan’s 119 runs from 95 balls is his career best score in ODIs, surpassing 116 runs from 127 balls against Zimbabwe.
* Dhawan and Yuvraj were involved in a 129 run stand, which is highest partnership for the third wicket at Green Park, Kanpur
* Kieran Powell and Marlon Samuels was involved in a partnership of 177 runs for the 2nd wicket, which is highest for West Indies in Green Park, Kanpur
* India (266/5) posted their highest total at Green Park, Kanpur surpassing 259/4 against England. This is also highest Successful Run Chase by any team at Green Park.
* West Indies (263/5) posted their highest total at Green Park, Kanpur surpassing 257/6 against India.